We hope you are doing well and that you, your family, and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our practice locations, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our top priority.
- We are checking temperatures of our staff, guest, and patients daily.
- We ask that patients and guest wear a face mask while in the practice. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided a mask.
- All magazines and child play areas have been removed.
- We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities, etc.
- The lobby will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection process will be implemented in the treatment rooms after each use.
- Our Providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment consistent with any new guidelines. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and googles.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.
- If you are considered “high risk”, have flu like symptoms, shortness of breath, recent loss of taste/smell, have travel in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19, and/or a have a fever greater than 100.4, please contact the practice prior to your appointment.