Tierney J. Winberg, D.D.S.Endodontist
- Endodontic/Root Canal Therapy
- After Hours Emergency
- Endodontics Residency, University of Maryland School of Dentistry - 2014
- D.D.S., University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Baltimore, MD - 2011
- M.S. Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. - 2005
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Board Certified, American Association of Endodontists
Dr. Tierney Winberg earned her dental degree from the University of Maryland in 2011 and directly began a three-year residency program in Endodontics. Dr. Winberg completed her specialty training in 2014 from the University of Maryland; while there, she had extensive training in clinical Endodontics, including microsurgery, regenerative therapy, traditional root canal treatment and retreatment. Dr. Winberg also spearheaded an ambitious clinical research project investigating new techniques for endodontic treatment and the use of novel cone-beam computed tomographic analysis of endodontic healing.
Dr. Winberg practices in Waldorf, Columbia-Clarksville, Eldersburg and Ashburn. She is a member of the American Association of Endodontists, The American Dental Association, and the Penick Endodontic Study club. She is a current candidate for Board certification by the American Board of Endodontists, which represents the highest level of clinical skill and knowledge in the field of Endodontics.
Dr. Winberg’s first commitment is to excellence in her clinical work while providing empathetic and caring treatment for her patients. Dr. Winberg strives to make the endodontic experience as pain-free as possible with the least amount of stress for the patient. She also enjoys the use of the latest technological advances in Endodontics, including surgical operating microscopes, rotary files, digital radiography, and much more.
Dr. Winberg and her husband reside in Washington, D.C. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, traveling and reading.