Suketu Patel, M.D., D.M.D.Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Oral Surgery
- After Hours Emergency
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2006
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Maxillofacial Fellowship, Salt Lake City, UT, 2005
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, University of Southern California Medical Center, 2004
- MD, University of Southern California School of Medicine, 2002
- DMD, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT, 1997
- BA, Biochemistry / Chemistry, Queens College, Flushing, NY, 1993
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member
- American Association of Cosmetic Surgeons, Associate Member
- Hospital Affiliation at INOVA Lansdowne Hospital and Western Maryland Health System
Dr. Patel has extensive experience with the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a knowledgeable and experienced clinician who is committed to providing the highest quality of care for his patients. An oral and maxillofacial surgeon by training, his practice is focused on providing aesthetic and reconstructive surgery using a multidisciplinary approach to achieve optimal results. He is highly skilled in dental implants, reconstructive surgery, wisdom teeth, oral and maxillofacial pathology, orthognathic surgery, extractions and anesthesia. He has performed over 50,000 surgical procedures.
Dr. Patel, his wife Shirali, and his children Neev and Naaya, have been Leesburg, VA residents since 2005. Dr. Patel's hobbies include carpentry, reading, and bicycling.