Robert Averne, D.D.S.Pediatric Dentist
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- New York University School of Dentistry - 1965
- Columbia University/Pediatric Dentistry - 1971
- United States Army/Vietnam Veteran
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Handicapped
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society, Ethics Committee
- Recipient of United Cerebral Palsy Fellowship for Pediatric Dentistry
- Instructor, Pediatrics, Columbia University
Dr. Averne is a Pediatric Dentist specializing in the dental care of children, from toddlers to adolescents. His practice is devoted to preventive care and early orthodontic intervention, if required, to avoid costly dental concerns in the future. Dr. Averne is extensively trained to deal with those children who have physical disabilities or pose a management difficulty due to anxiety or hyperactivity. His practice philosophy is to provide quality dental care to all children and adolescents with affection and respect, to eliminate fear and enhance the child's self-esteem and confidence.
Please feel free to ask Dr. Averne about any concerns you may have, whether it be infant oral health, the benefit of sealants or smile enhancement procedures. We will do our utmost to ensure your needs are met.