Myra M. Doyle, D.D.S.General Dentist
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- Loyola University Chicago (1993-1997), BS in Biology
- Loyola University Chicago (1997-1999), Graduate Researcher in Biology
- Creighton University School of Dentistry (1999-2003)
- Naval Dental Center, Great Lakes, IL (2003-2004) Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program
- Navy Dental Corps Officer (2003-2007) Contract General Dentist, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD (2008-2011)
- Academy of General Dentistry, Member
Dr. Doyle completed a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Naval Dental Center Great Lakes, IL. She continues to regularly attend training seminars and continuing education courses to stay updated on the latest breakthroughs in evidence-based dental technology. She is highly motivated to provide the best, most esthetic dental work possible with the patient’s best interests and comfort in mind. That includes educating the patient about the importance of dental care and their treatment needs.Her duty station assignment aboard the aircraft carrier USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (CVN-71) and her latest practice at the US Naval Academy enabled her to establish a patient base that was truly family, and she looks forward to maintaining those kinds of quality relationships with her patients at Fusion Dental.
Dr. Doyle enjoyed volunteering her time as a member of the Naval Health Clinic Annapolis Health and Welfare Council providing tobacco cessation instruction to the Midshipmen and active duty members at health fairs as well as providing oral hygiene instruction to the pre-school children at the local Naval Child Development Center. She also volunteered her talents as a pianist for her local church, a service she hopes to bring to her next parish. A native of Virginia Beach, Dr. Doyle is happy to return to her home state of Virginia. Dr. Doyle, her husband, and two sons are excited to call Vienna their new hometown. In the fall, they plan to return to Annapolis as football season ticket holders to watch the Navy Midshipmen have another successful year.