Kelly N. Labs, D.D.S.Orthodontist
- After Hours Emergency
- B.A. Microbiology, Miami University, Ohio – 2004
- D.M.D., Tufts University Dental School – 2010
- Post Graduate Orthodontic Residency, Boston University – 2013
- Invisalign Certification
- 3M Unitek Incognito Certified Provider
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Labs utilizes the latest advances and most innovative techniques in orthodontics to ensure that her patients receive the best possible results with minimal treatment time and little discomfort. She is conservative in her approach to early treatment for children. Dr. Labs has a special interest in complex orthodontic cases for patients requiring combined orthognathic surgery and comprehensive orthodontic care, and she is Invisalign certified. She is also a certified provider for the Incognito system, a high performance aesthetic orthodontic solution. Dr. Labs is dedicated to helping patients achieve the lifetime benefits of a beautiful smile.
Dr. Labs is a native of Minnesota and enjoys the outdoors and living a healthy and active lifestyle. She enjoys traveling the globe, learning new culinary techniques, and avidly pursues scuba diving, tennis and yoga.