Kelly N. Labs, D.D.S.Orthodontist
- After Hours Emergency
- B.A. Microbiology, Miami University, Ohio – 2004
- D.M.D., Tufts University Dental School – 2010
- Post Graduate Orthodontic Residency, Boston University – 2013
- Invisalign Certification
- 3M Unitek Incognito Certified Provider
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Labs is a board-certified orthodontist specializing in quality orthodontic care for children, teens, and adults. She utilizes the latest advances and most innovative techniques in orthodontics such as Invisalign, Invisalign teen, metal braces, and esthetic ceramics braces to ensure that her patients receive the best possible results with minimal treatment time and little discomfort. Dr. Labs is dedicated to helping patients achieve the lifetime benefits of a beautiful smile.
Dr. Labs is a native of Minnesota and enjoys the outdoors and living a healthy and active lifestyle. She enjoys traveling, scuba diving, and spending time with her husband and two young children.