Eric J. Forsbergh, D.D.S.General Dentist
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- United States Navy 1969-73, Vietnam Veteran
- University of Tennessee – 1977 B.S. in Microbiology and Zoology Phi Beta Kappa
- University of North Carolina School of Dentistry - 1981
- Best of Reston Award - 1991 Received for initiating Reston Dental Arts Center community service dentistry program
- Washington Consumer Checkbook magazine Listed in "Best Dentists" surveys in 1990, 1996,2001, 2004, 2007 & 2008 (last six surveys performed)
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study Completed "Core Curriculum" (9 courses) - 2009
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
A Reston resident, Dr. Forsbergh has practiced in Reston since 1981 as a General Dentist. He is experienced in all phases of preventive and restorative practice, including crowns and bridges for natural teeth and implants. White composite fillings and veneers are a routine part of his practice, as is care for TMJ (Temporo-mandibular Joint) problems. He works closely with all of the specialists at Fusion Dental for the best care of his patients, often working in tandem with specialists during the same patient appointment. He is an active member of the practice's Quality Assurance Committee and heads the office accreditation program (See www.AAAHC.org for details of their quality assurance processes).
Dr. Forsbergh and his wife, Yvonne, enjoy hiking, antiquing and live theatre. They are members of the Fairfax Church of Christ. He is an avid supporter of Boy Scouts, his son being an Eagle Scout. He also coached girl's softball in Reston for several years, when his daughter played. His personal hobbies are tennis, exercising and poetry writing. He was awarded the 2013 Edgar Allen Poe Memorial award by The Poetry Society of Virginia.