Claudia C. Villarroel-Soto, D.D.S.General Dentist
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- D.D.S., Universidad del Valle, Cochabamba, Bolivia - 1995
- Oral Rehabilitation post graduate program, Universidad de Chile and Clinica Estoril, Santiago, Chile - 1998
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, Howard University, Washington, D.C. - 2007
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
Dr. Claudia Villarroel-Soto earned her dental degree in her home country, Bolivia in 1995 at Universidad del Valle, Cochabamba, Bolivia. She completed an Oral Rehabilitation post graduate program at Universidad de Chile and Clinica Estoril in Santiago, Chile. In 2007, she attended Howard University in Washington, D.C. for a Residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry.
She has been working in the Northern Virginia area at Mobile Dentists providing restorative and preventive care to children in schools. She also provides dental care and oral health education to low income patients at the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic as a Staff Dentist and Patient Care Coordinator.
Dr. Villarroel-Soto attends continuing education courses on a regular basis to further expand her knowledge in the newest innovations in dentistry in order to provide the best dental care to her patients. She is fluent in both English and Spanish. She serves the community volunteering at Mission of Mercy.
Her goal is to serve her patients with compassion and to provide an experience that keeps them healthy and smiling.
She enjoys spending time with her family and friends. In her spare time she loves playing racquetball, reading and cooking.