Christine K. Sullivan, D.D.S.General Dentist
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- University of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences - 1993
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, graduated with honors - 1995
- Private Practice, Gaithersburg and Rockville, MD - 1995-1999
- Private Practice, Bethesda, MD - 2000-present
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Christine Sullivan graduated from the University of Minnesota in 1993 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She attended the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry where she received her D.D.S. degree in 1995.
Dr. Sullivan has experience in both preventive and restorative dentistry, including aesthetic (tooth-colored) fillings, crowns, veneers, and implant restorations. She has a natural affinity for working with children and enjoys sharing her love of dentistry with her young and young-at-heart patients.
Dr. Sullivan was born and raised in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and enjoys visiting family there every summer. She resides in Great Falls, Virginia and loves spending time with her son and husband. In her free time, she likes gardening, reading, running and soccer.