Belinda Bariring, D.D.S.General Dentist
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- After Hours Emergency
- BA, Biology and Business Management, SUNY at Stonybrook - 2005
- DDS, University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery - 2009
- American Dental Association, Member
- Maryland State Dental Association, Member
Dr. Belinda Bariring completed her undergraduate studies in New York majoring in Biology and Business Management. She knew from an early age that dentistry was her passion and went straight into dental school, completing her DDS at University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dentistry. Dr. Bariring was very inspired by her pediatric dentist and followed suit with a passion for working with children.
Dr. Bariring is dedicated to providing children with quality care in a pleasant dental environment. She continues her education with courses in pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Bariring grew up in New York City, but now resides in Columbia, MD with her husband and Pomeranian puppy. She enjoys expanding her knowledge in fitness, nutrition, martial arts, and photography. She also has a black belt in Shotokan Karate and continues to train everyday.