Anuradha Beri, B.D.S., C.A.G.S., M.S.D.Periodontist
- Periodontal/Gum Disease
- After Hours Emergency
- B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, India - 1997
- M.B.A. (Modules in Health Administration), Oklahoma City University - 1998
- Masters in Oral Biology, Boston University School of Dental Medicine - 2006
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Periodontology, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Implantology, Boston University School of Dental Medicine - 2006
- Licensed in Virginia and Texas
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
Dr. Anu Beri is the periodontist at Fusion Dental in Ashburn. She moved to Virginia in 2007 after completing her specialty training in Periodontics and Implants at the Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, where she also received her Masters in Oral Biology for research on salivary protein and Candida Albicans. In addition, Dr. Beri was a clinical instructor for preclinical periodontics at the Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Beri believes in assisting the patient to make the right decision pertaining to their periodontal health. She enjoys providing clear explanations to her patients about the importance of periodontal health and treatment modalities available.
Dr. Beri lives in Ashburn with her husband Sree and their two children. She is often seen engaged in activities with kids in local parks and in the community.