Fusion Dental offers the full range of dental services to accommodate your every need.
- preventative and restorative dental care that includes dental cleanings and examinations, fillings, sealants, and fluoride treatments. General dentistry services, when combined with regular brushing and flossing, are essential to preventing dental disease.
- specialized dental care for children between the ages of 1 and 18.
- specialized dental care to straighten crooked teeth in children and adults.
- specialized dental care to treat diseases of the gums and the placement of dental implants.
- specialized dental care to treat diseases of the tissue inside the teeth through root canal therapy.
- specialized dental care to restore and replace teeth through the use of crowns, fixed bridges, dentures, dental implants, or mixed implants and natural tooth restorations.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- specialized dental care to provide a broad range or surgical services from facial reconstruction, placement of dental implants to the extraction of teeth and impacted third molars, including the use of IV and general anesthesia for anxiety and pain control.
Dental Implants - dental procedure that may be your best option in the event of a tooth loss. Dental implants can eliminate removable dentures or bridges, and they can look and function much like natural teeth.
Sedation - service offered to our patients who experience significant dental anxiety. Fusion Dental offers conscious sedation and IV sedation at many locations.