- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- DDS, University of Maryland, 1991, Gamma Pi Delta Honors
- Oral Surgery Internship, Cornell Medical Center, 1991
- General Practice Residency, Medical Center of Delaware, 1992
- American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Member
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Maryland Dental Society, Member
- Howard County Dental Association, Member
- Staff Surgeon, Howard County General Hospital
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Certified
Dr. Muul has been an actively practicing surgeon for over 13 years. He prides himself on providing quality surgery and comfortable, safe anesthesia with a confident, yet friendly, demeanor. He keeps current with his specialty by attending continuing education courses that cover all aspects of this specialties service.
Dr. Muul enjoys spending time with his family. He also enjoys tennis, horseback riding, swimming, weight training, and home remodeling.